ADSM-L

FW: AUDIT RECLAIM Utilities

1998-04-08 04:30:36
Subject: FW: AUDIT RECLAIM Utilities
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:30:36 +0200
Dave,

am I right saying that instead of using this new option NOAGGREGATES, I
can simply use the parameter

TNXGROUPMAX  1, instead of the default value of 256

in the server option file? This should force an aggregate of 1 !

Thanks,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tél: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com