ADSM-L

Re: Event Logging

1998-04-07 11:51:56
Subject: Re: Event Logging
From: Greg Garrison <Greg.A.Garrison AT BANKAMERICA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:51:56 -0500
Dennis-

Hi!  I had the same conversation with our IBM tech last month.
Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be an easy solution for this problem.
The only way to get notified of events, is by using some SNMP manager (i.e.
Tivoli).  He did mention some custom UNIX scripts that they use, but they
would need modified to run on NT.

Let me know if you hear of any easier way!!

Greg Garrison
Bank of America

Dennis Piche <dpiche1 AT FORD DOT COM> on 04/07/98 04:29:21 AM