ADSM-L

ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update

1998-04-06 04:50:06
Subject: ADSM DATA Movement/Reclamation Update
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:50:06 +0200
It would be nice to get some more information about the "rare situation
that may affect non-aggregated files".

And, the README on index.storsys.ibm.com refers to
"   U454832.bff   adsm.server.rte".
Where is it?

--
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet