ADSM-L

Re: ODBC problem

1998-04-03 10:55:54
Subject: Re: ODBC problem
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 07:55:54 -0800
Mike:
ADSM Server V3.1.0.1 - Client=win95 DB=MS - Access 97

Here's what we're doing.
1.Ran the ODBC setup, entered the TCP/IP address for the ADSM server
(Same as ADSM clients use)

2. Open Access- select get external data - link table - select ODBC
databases.

3. Select The ADSM 32 bit driver

4. Get message ODBC- call failed

Thanks for responding