ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes and ADSM

1998-04-02 18:45:02
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes and ADSM
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:45:02 +1000
Hi Steffen,

If you are happy backing up the full notes database each time, then you
do not need the agent. We back up a number of notes servers each night
(about 200GB/night) without the agent. The only reason we are looking at
the agent is to reduce that 200GB.

We have performed many restores of these databases and have not had any
consistency problems at all.

Trevor