ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?

1998-04-02 18:24:57
Subject: Re: ADSM/NT/SQL - how are you scheduling your backups?
From: Mark Evans <MEvans AT CO.SLC.UT DOT US>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 16:24:57 -0700
Del,

Thanks for the help. I am going to try this tonight. I have been up to
my ears in Firewall stuff the last couple of days. I will let you know
how it went.

Mark L. Evans - MCSE
Mark L. Evans - MCSE
mevans AT co.slc.ut DOT us
Network Administrator
Salt Lake County Information Services
Relive Colorado's Railroad and Mining History at:
http://www.narrowgauge.org/
On Thursday, April 02, 1998 1:31 PM, Del Hoobler