ADSM-L

Re: Choosing a medium-sized DLT tape library

1998-04-02 11:03:12
Subject: Re: Choosing a medium-sized DLT tape library
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:03:12 -0500
We have DLT7000's in an STK9710.
We got the DLT7000's last May, and had lots of problems with them due to the
Quantum microcode.
Since we got up to V55 level of the microcode, all those problems have
pretty much gone away.
We have run pretty clean the last 4 months.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert