ADSM-L

RE: Restoring Unix Partitions

2015-10-04 17:59:01
Subject: RE: Restoring Unix Partitions
From: DeMamiel, Laurie L.R.[SMTP:Laurie.DeMamiel AT woodside.com DOT au]
To: Schauerte, Andrew P (NM75)
Andrew
        you haven't mentioned if you are version 2 or 3. Are you
restoring using inactive files ? If so and you are version 2, that can
add considerable time to the restore process. Since you are now doing
the restore in smaller chunks, have you considered doing mutiple
restores?

Regards
Laurie de Mamiel
Woodside Offshore Petroleum