ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Agent PB

1998-04-01 14:38:29
Subject: Re: Exchange Agent PB
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:38:29 -0500
Eric,

This problem is normally caused when running the scheduled
command from some account other than the
Exchange Site Service Account.

Go into "Control Panel", "Services", "Startup".
Change the "Log on As:" field to run the service as the
Site Services Account for your Exchange Server.
(You can find this userid in the configuration for the
server using Microsoft Exchange Administrator if you are not
sure what this should be.)

Look at Appendix C, Step 5, under "On the Exchange Server:"
for more details on settings this up.

Let me know if you are still having trouble with this.

Del Hoobler
ADSMConnect Agent Development