ADSM-L

Webshell don't know what is actually saved

1998-04-01 07:51:35
Subject: Webshell don't know what is actually saved
From: "Seibt.AL" <seibt.al AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:51:35 +0200
Hi there,

we have a ADSM-Client 3.1 installed on an AIX4.1.5. We are saving to an
MVS-Server.

The Backup is startet every night from the crontab using the "dsmc
incremental"-command. Unfortunately we cannot see any information about this
Backup in the Server-Administration "File Spaces". This is not a problem, but
when we start the webshell on the AIX, its display is similar to what is shown
in the Server-Administration. Only older Backups are shown.
Any Information about this is welcome.
        Stefan Seibt