ADSM-L

Re: Client Option Sets

1998-03-30 13:05:05
Subject: Re: Client Option Sets
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED-Cap Gemini)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:05:05 +0200
When you say FORCE=yes this is overridable option unselect in GUI ?
If yes, I have all options override unselect
adsm> q cloptset gebackup

Optionset                     Description                   Last Update
by

(administrator)
-------------------------     -------------------------
---------------
---------------
GEBACKUP                      GE Backup                     ADMIN
GEBACKUP                      GE Backup                     ADMIN

         Option: CHANGINGRETRIES
Sequence number: 1
       Override: No
   Option Value: 3

         Option: COMPRESSALWAYS
Sequence number: 1
       Override: No
   Option Value: no

         Option: COMPRESSION
Sequence number: 0
       Override: No
   Option Value: yes

         Option: DOMAIN
Sequence number: 0
       Override: No
   Option Value: ALL-LOCAL

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 0
       Override: No
   Option Value: Exclude *:\...\*.*

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 1
       Override: No
   Option Value: include c:\docs\...\*.*

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 2
       Override: No
   Option Value: include c:\docs\...\*.pst mc_gemsxbkp

         Option: SCHEDMODE
Sequence number: 1
       Override: No
   Option Value: polling