ADSM-L

Re: How to re-use 3570 tape that contain ADSB DBBackup ?

1998-03-27 10:59:15
Subject: Re: How to re-use 3570 tape that contain ADSB DBBackup ?
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:59:15 -0800
As part of our daily database backup, we also copy our volumehistory
file. In case of accidental loss, we would just copy it back.
We also copy our device configuration file, server options file,
and the output from a q db and q log. These outputs make life a lot
easier if the need to rebuild the adsm server arises. We copy this info
to disk, which we keep with our database backups.