ADSM-L

Re: How to get an ibm3570 up and running in ADSM 3.1

1998-03-24 18:08:06
Subject: Re: How to get an ibm3570 up and running in ADSM 3.1
From: "Raymond L. Pratts" <pratts AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:08:06 -0600
Michael,

It's not exactly a FAQ, but the Archive of this mailing list has helped
me several times.  It's located at:

        http://vm.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?ADSM-L

As far as 3570, I've installed two systems, in as many months on servers
running ADSM Version 3 and AIX 4.2.1.  Let me know if you have more
specific questions.

--
Ray Pratts
Ray Pratts