ADSM-L

Re: Win32 client v 3.1.01 under NT won't connect to ADSM

1998-03-24 13:32:27
Subject: Re: Win32 client v 3.1.01 under NT won't connect to ADSM
From: Alexander Lagerberg <alexander.lagerberg AT ROWIKA DOT SE>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:32:27 +0100
Hello.

Thanks for answering.

Alan:
> Try using a v2 client on your NT box.

Did that, I installed NT client v 2.1.02 but I
still get the same message (with another number though)
ANS4366E Session rejected: the server has an internal error.

Trevor:
> Try registering a new nodename for the WinNT system.

Did that too, but it made no difference.

I have removed everything network-related in the NT-client
except TCP/IP.

NT has SP3 installed.

I checked the ADSM server, and it seems as the NT client
doesn't even talk to the server. I can PING, telnet and FTP
etc the RS/6000 where the ADSM server resides, so there
is a connection to it.

Sorry for bothering you with this newbie stuff, perhaps
you could give me a good book tip?

Thanks,

/Alex