ADSM-L

FW: FW: NT resource kit

1998-03-24 12:31:35
Subject: FW: FW: NT resource kit
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:31:35 -0600
Andy,

        Thank you for the help.  We have the service working now,
however, a new problem has arose.  We can sign on to the webshell client
fine.  We can do backups fine.  When we try the restore selection,
though, it comes back with no directories or files under the root
directory.  Any ideas??

Thanks,
Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.