ADSM-L

[no subject]

From: Robert Weisbloom/carmel graphics [SMTP:carmelg AT MAIL.ON.ROGERS.WAVE DOT CA]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We are running NT 4 and I have recently installed ADSM version 3.1. I am
learning and  the program on my own.
The next course is in April which I will be attending but I want to resolve
these and other issues before.
  Here are some questions that I have and hope that someone can give me
some guidance.
When I go into System Administration GUI and click on Backup/Archive
Schedules the Daily and Weekly Schedules do not show up. I was under the
impression that they were automatically installed. When I go to the Command
Line Prompt any enter query schedule I can see the DAILY_INC and WEEKLY_INC
schedules no * beside them. Both were created on the day I installed the
program on the server. When I try to verify the schedules by issuing the
command query schedule daily_inc type=administrative I receive the
following message: ANR203E QUERY SCHEDULE: No match found using this
criteria
ANS8001I Return code 11.
Does the schedule exist and why does it not appear in the GUI. Is there any
way to find out if it exists, has run, and when or should I try and create
new daily and weekly incremental schedules.
Any help would be appreciated.