ADSM-L

Re: StorageTek 9730

1998-03-19 13:47:57
Subject: Re: StorageTek 9730
From: "Casey, Mike" <Mike.Casey AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:47:57 -0800
We have an STK9710 and we have to use device mod 4.  We are running ADSM
2.1.6 with AIX4.1.5.  We are having lots of errors on our tapes.  Plan
to move to ADSM 3.1 instead of applying current PTFs on ver 2.  I'm
watching these Q n A 's on DLT7000's with STK9710, for any gotchas I'm
gonna face later.

M. Casey