ADSM-L

Re: Control-M scheduling

1998-03-16 17:34:00
Subject: Re: Control-M scheduling
From: Victor Au <Victor.Au AT COLESMYER.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:34:00 +1100
Barry,

We will also be using Control-M to schedule ADSM. I will be building
this in the next couple of months. If you receive any information on
limitation, etc., I appreciate if you could share that with me. I am
also building Control-M in a HACMP environment. Thanks.

Regards,
Victor
Internet: vau AT colesmyer.com DOT au         Coles Myer Ltd
Phone:     +613 9483 7529                  Retail Technology Services
Fax:       9483 7381                      53 Hoddle St
Mobile:    0412-575 122                   Abbotsford 3067
                                          AUSTRALIA