ADSM-L

UnKnown Format

1998-03-13 13:58:06
Subject: UnKnown Format
From: Pete Tanenhaus <tanenhau AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:58:06 -0500
It probably means that the data was either backed up by something other than an
API application (an ADSM backup client for instance) or that the level of the
API used to restore the data is downlevel from the level of the API used to
back it up.

Pete Tanenhaus
ADSM NT Client Development
---------------------- Forwarded by Pete Tanenhaus/San Jose/IBM on 03/13/98