ADSM-L

Re: IBM Web Sites

1998-03-10 17:39:39
Subject: Re: IBM Web Sites
From: Tony White <tony.white AT GTRI.GATECH DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:39:39 -0500
Ginny,

        I'm not having any trouble getting to

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/

        or

http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/adsercli.htm

either directly, or from the IBM ADSM home page.

Could this be a problem with your local browser cache, or with an expired
page on a proxy server (if you use one)?

Tony
============================
At 02:58 PM 3/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>     Does anyone know what's up with all of the IBM web sites (at least
>those with ADSM info)?  I've been trying to get to the newly announced
>redbook on server-to-server communications, the latest fixes, the ADSM V3
>technical redbook, yada, yada, yada.  Is it my server, or IBM's?  I can't
>get to anything but the home page!!  The error message indicates 'unable to
>locate server; the server does not have a DNS entry'.  HELP!!
>
>                         Ginny

Tony White, Research Scientist II          Tony.White AT gtri.gatech DOT edu
Tony White, Research Scientist II          Tony.White AT gtri.gatech DOT edu
GTRI Computer Coordinator                    (404) 894-8157     fax: 894-9337
GT/GTRI/AIST, Atlanta, GA  30332-0816

"Some day we'll look back on this and shudder."