ADSM-L

Re: IBM Web Sites

1998-03-10 15:59:56
Subject: Re: IBM Web Sites
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:59:56 -0500
In <852565C3.006CCACC.00 AT csc DOT com>, on 03/10/98
   at 02:58 PM, Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM> said:

>     Does anyone know what's up with all of the IBM web sites (at least
>those with ADSM info)?  I've been trying to get to the newly announced
>redbook on server-to-server communications, the latest fixes, the ADSM V3
>technical redbook, yada, yada, yada.  Is it my server, or IBM's?  I can't
>get to anything but the home page!!  The error message indicates 'unable to
>locate server; the server does not have a DNS entry'.  HELP!!

>                         Ginny

I don't have any problem accessing it.  The url is --

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/SG245244/sg245244.html

It must be you! Or your network group.  They may have foobar'ed your
firewall/proxy machine.  It has happened here plenty!
Bill Colwell
Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Cambridge, Ma