ADSM-L

Fresh Start

1998-03-10 12:23:00
Subject: Fresh Start
From: Debbie Lane <DLane AT MSSMTP.MSMAILGW.INTERMEC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:23:00 PST
We started setting up ADSM about a year ago,  lack of resources such as
space for the DB forced us to delay the ADSM implementation.  The
information that is in the ADSM DB was for test only, and is no longer
needed, also most of the policies, mgt classes etc. are no longer valid.
 We will be receiving additional disk, and a second 3590 tape head soon.

 What is the best way to set up for a fresh start?

Environment:  ADSM Server 2.1.0.15 - RS/6000 model 59H, AIX 4.1.4.
Clients AIX 4.1.4, AIX 4.2 with Oracle 7.1.6.2 and and AIX 4.3. with SAP
over Oracle.
SQL Backtrack 2.2.0
ADSM Client 2.1.0.? - (we are ordering the current PTF level)