ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Lotus Notes Connect Agent revisited

1998-03-10 11:35:15
Subject: Re: ADSM Lotus Notes Connect Agent revisited
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:35:15 -0600
Douglas:

A number of us had a heated debate with IBM about this very issue when the
Connect Agent was first offered on the open market, and we have resolved, I
would say, about 99% of the problems encountered. If you search the
listserv archives here, you'll see LOTS of mail concerning how to get the
scheduler to work, and other fun things that were omitted from the install
instructions.

Good luck!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

"Douglas A. Backes" <backed AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US> on 03/10/98 09:23:00
AM