ADSM-L

Re: ADSMV3 with Novell NDS

2015-10-04 18:00:05
Subject: Re: ADSMV3 with Novell NDS
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: 03/10/98 Time: 08:52:01 'NO RISK, NO FUN'
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:06:04 +0200
Hi John,

I have not tested the NDS restore on V3 yet but I have tested it on V2.
(I don't think any functionality will be taken away in a newer release
anyhow)

Our Netware guys ran extensive tests with ADSM restoring the NDS/and also
parts of the NDS and gave ADSM 100% - no gotcha's pr anything else.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Group
Johannesburg