ADSM-L

Schedule startup window

1998-03-04 11:35:27
Subject: Schedule startup window
From: Bo Ossinger <ossinger AT WSU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 08:35:27 -0800
We are running ADSM 3.1 on an AIX 4.2 server.  All of our backup schedules
have startup windows set to one hour.  We have been receiving this message
for any node whose backup runs (successfully) for more than one hour :

        ANR2578I Schedule INC_WEEKDAY_1 in domain STDINC1 for node
         CHARLOTTE has missed its scheduled start up window.

I thought this message was based on the event's start time rather than its
end time.  This makes it difficult to track which nodes actually miss their
scheduled backups.  Has anyone out there dealt with this one?  tia.

Bo R. Ossinger                 email: ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Washington State University    phone: 509-335-0920
Information Technology         fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222