ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
Hi Eric;

     Do you have the Disaster Recovery Module (DRM)?  If so you can run a "move
drm" on the pool and it will eject all the associated tapes.

-Bob-
>>> Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL> 02/26/98 12:38PM >>>
>>> Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL> 02/26/98 12:38PM >>>
Hi ADSM-ers,
I have got a BIG problem:
I am the only ADSM 'expert' in my shop (I will train a fallback asap) and I am
leaving for a holiday the day after tomorrow!
Just now one of my customers demands that as of immediately all his copypool
tapes are ejected from the library for remote vaulting. So this leaves me one
day to implement this!
I checked the manuals and I cannot find an easy way to have ADSM eject all
copypool tapes at once.
The way I read it I have to query ADSM for which copypool tapes are currently
in the library and afterwards I have to issue the CHECKOUT LIBVOL for all
volumes manually!
There must be an easier way than this?
Please respond asap if you can help me, I will be VERY grateful!!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon

BTW: server: AIX 4.1 with ADSM 2.1.5.13

                             !