ADSM-L

Update copygroup question

1998-02-24 08:14:31
Subject: Update copygroup question
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:14:31 +0100
Jerry,

I think, the change also applies to the files already archived.

Actually, I just took a look at the SQL table layout in V3: the expiration
date is not stored in the ARCHIVES table; it hence has to be calculated
from the ARCHIVE_DATE field and the mgmt class.

--
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet