ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation error

1998-02-23 08:23:14
Subject: Re: Reclamation error
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:23:14 -0500
What?  Is the reclamation problem with v 3.1 still existent?  Is there
anyone out there on an OS/390 1.2 or 2.4 (MVS) server that has gone to ADSM
3.1, applied the zap (IX74458) and is successfully reclaiming tapes?  I am
getting ready to convert to 3.1, and may consider holding off if this is
still a problem.

                         Thx,

                         Ginny

Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK> on
02/23/98 04:50:44 AM