ADSM-L

Re: Admin schedules - What commands?

1998-02-21 07:51:57
Subject: Re: Admin schedules - What commands?
From: Campbell Esplin <Campbell AT KINGSLEY.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 14:51:57 +0200
Thomas,  I only get to this now....you probably have an answer
already.....the UPDATE SCHEDULE command executed under
an ADMIN SCHEDULE (TYPE=ADMIN) will work OK. Provided the admin -id used to
define the ADMIN SCHEDULE still have the
correct ADMIN privilege class assigned to it...i.e. do not lower the
privilege class of the admin id that last changed the schedule to
a level where the UPDATE SCHED cmd cannot be executed.

Regards

Campbell Esplin
Excalibur Business Solutions

----------
> From: Thomas Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
> From: Thomas Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Subject: Admin schedules - What commands?
> Date: Thursday, February 12, 1998 9:56 PM
>
> The ADSM help on DEFINE SCHED says you can not use MACRO or QUERY ACTLOG
> commands in an administrative schedule...
> Are there more to this list? I want to schedule an UPDATE SCHED to expire
some
> schedules on certain days..
> Its this or else write a MACRO to run the UPDATE SCHEDULE and use CRON on
AIX