ADSM-L

Restoring from one node to another.

1998-02-19 08:37:08
Subject: Restoring from one node to another.
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:37:08 -0600
I have a customer who is backing up 9 NT servers using the ADSM V2 client.
She recently attempted to restore data from one client node to another.
Everythink worked fine, but the transfer rate was only 375MB per hour.  She's
asking me if this is a reasonable rate to expect.  I haven't actually done
this other than some small testing to see how it works.

Can anyone give me an idea if this is reasonable, and if not what we should
be looking for to speed things up?

As always, thanks.