ADSM-L

Client Level

1998-02-19 07:38:05
Subject: Client Level
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:38:05 -0500
Hi all,

     I'm preparing to upgrade to version 3.1, and have read most of the
documentation pertaining to the migration (from the website, I have yet to
get real books!).  There's one thing, however, I don't recall seeing that
we had hoped would be included in 3.1.  Does anyone know if 3.1 gives the
admin the capability of seeing what version the clients are at?  We are an
OS/390 MVS shop with primarily NT, Netware, UNIX clients.

                         Thanks for any help,

                         Ginny