ADSM-L

Need some info for Win NT Files

1998-02-18 14:42:48
Subject: Need some info for Win NT Files
From: Vinu <vsimon AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:42:48 -0500
Hi,
   We have been doing backups using ADSM ver 3 on a NT 4.0 server. While
the backup runs , the activity logs shows that  the following files are
not backed up.

C:\WINNT\Profiles\ADMINISTRATOR\ntuser.dat.log
C:\WINNT\Profiles\ADMINISTRATOR\ntuser.dat

It says access denied. Are these file important when doing disaster
recovery ? If they are needed, we cannot restore it as its not getting
backed up.How do u back them up then ?
   Thanks for the help in advance. If anyone has done a full blown
disaster recovery using ADSM on Win Nt 40  how have you gone about it ?
Is there any otherway besides using repair partition ?

Vinu Simon