ADSM-L

Re: ADSM in a DR situation

1998-02-17 12:27:00
Subject: Re: ADSM in a DR situation
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:27:00 -0500
You could delete the diskpool files from ADSM before shutting down, and
define them again after starting up after the backup.  The ADSM delete
doesn't do an mvs dataset delete so you don't need to define and format the
files every time.  If you don't use caching it shouldn't take long.  At the
hotsite, you can't get much smaller than 0!

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.