ADSM-L

Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1

1998-02-13 09:35:28
Subject: Re: NT scheduler install in V3R1
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:35:28 -0600
David,

        Attached is a .BAT file that I set up to make the installation
of the service a little easier.  When I finally got the command syntax I
wanted, I threw it in this file.  All I have to do is edit it to change
the password I wanted.  Here is the command syntax we use:

        d:
cd \win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient
dsmcutil inst /name:"ADSM Central Scheduler Service" /password:canon
/clientdir:d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient /autostart:yes

        All the parameters are pretty self-explanatory.  Just a note,
the quotation marks are necessary with the spaces.

Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration
smithrr AT maritz DOT com
(314) 827-1584

begin 600 Service.bat
M9#H-"F-D(%QW:6XS,F%P<%QI8FU<861S;5QB86-L:65N=`T*9'-M8W5T:6P@
M:6YS="`O;F%M93HB041332!#96YT<F%L(%-C:&5D=6QE<B!397)V:6-E(B`O
M<&%S<W=O<F0Z8V%N;VX@+V-L:65N=&1I<CID.EQW:6XS,F%P<%QI8FU<861S
=;5QB86-L:65N="`O875T;W-T87)T.GEE<PT*#0H=
`
end