ADSM-L

Re: Schedules/Objects/Options

1998-02-12 13:39:43
Subject: Re: Schedules/Objects/Options
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:39:43 -0600
Jerry -

I can't thank you enough for pointing out to me that my original setup wasn't
going to work.  I've done some testing with this new arrangement and it seems
to be working properly.  I discovered you can also display what management
class files are bound to when you do a retrieve with the GUI.  There's an
option in the view drop down to show the management class the files are bound
to.  I'm basing my test results on the fact that this shows my files being
bound properly.

One thing, though, and I'm blushing here, I'm not using V3 yet.  We were
right in the middle of getting these people set up when it seemed like there
was a lot version 3 discussion (not much of it complimentary) on this list
and I chickened out.

One further thing I need to ask anybody about - these same people want to
also schedule an annual archive.  I know there was some discussion on this
list about running multiple NT services, and I've scrolled through the list
logs until my eyes are bleeding and I can't find any of them.  Does anyone
remember what the subject was of this discussion?

Thanks to you all.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 02/11/98 02:58:02 PM