ADSM-L

Re: Client Schedules

1998-02-12 08:26:18
Subject: Re: Client Schedules
From: Randall Eggert <RANDYE AT MAPCOINC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:26:18 -0500
DISABLE - ENABLE
Allows the server to "ignore" any client requests while disable is in
force.

You could also create two ADSM macro files, one to update all schedules
with a past expiration date, a second to replace the schedules' expiration
dates again with "Never" .

Hope it helps
Randy E.
MAPCO, Inc.
Tulsa, OK

thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM on 02/12/98 06:00:46 AM