ADSM-L

Re: Large systems

1998-02-12 09:23:50
Subject: Re: Large systems
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:23:50 -0700
David,
        If you look at all our servers as a whole, yes they would average about
60+ GB each.  In reality we have about half that are sitting around the
20 to 30 GB range, some that are over 100 GB, and some that are in the
200+ GB range.  I don't have any real statistics on mips or cpu time,
however when I periodically check the adsm task during it busiest times
it has only reached an upwards of 45%.  Also we have not had any
complaints from users on the slowness of the system.

regards,
Dave