ADSM-L

Changing Policy Domains

1998-02-11 15:11:23
Subject: Changing Policy Domains
From: Gail Johnson <Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:11:23 -0800
When I first put in ADSM, I had all my nodes separated with their own Policy
Domains assigned.  Of course, now that I have worked with ADSM a little bit
more, I realize that I can consolidate nodes - thereby using less DB space.

My question is:

1)  If I add a policy domain, define existing nodes under this new policy
domain -- will ADSM do a full backup when I run this schedule to backup these
nodes?  Is the only time that ADSM will do a full backup is when it is a new
node - not a new policy domain?  Does anyone know>

Thanks