ADSM-L

Re: ADMS restores on Winframe

1998-02-11 11:38:14
Subject: Re: ADMS restores on Winframe
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:38:14 +0100
That's right !
It's working fine on  Standard NT machine but not  on wincenter.
May it be possible  I used the wrong account installing the software?
On standard NT  I used the Administrator  account while on wincenter I was
forced to use another account with administrator privileges.

Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG> on 11/02/98 17:07:05

Please respond to dthorneycroft AT lacsd DOT org