ADSM-L

Re: Client for Winframe

1998-02-11 03:01:06
Subject: Re: Client for Winframe
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:01:06 +0100
Hi Claudia.
We are successfully using the 32 bit Client 2.1.0.6  on our Wincenter
Machines with an incremental schedule running every night.
The Problem that we still have is that  only an Administrator can issue a
restore and instead we need  a dedicated account,  without administrative
privileges, allowed to  restore  all  files requested.
Thanks to everybody.

Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM> on 10/02/98 20:50:22