ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-02-10 15:23:03
From: "Paolo, Michael (MBS)" <Michael.Paolo AT MORTGAGESVCS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:23:03 -0500
Thank you,

For your reply.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Bohnsack, JA Jim (6030) [SMTP:BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM]
        Sent:   Tuesday, February 10, 1998 8:15 AM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        Michael--The same question about failing to back up the last
drive was
        asked last week.  You might get some help from the archive files
or if
        you are a regular subscriber, take a look at last weeks
activity.  One
        suggestion was to verify that the drive that is failing has a
label,
        altho you said that you can back it up manually.

        Regarding your problem in adding additional licenses, our server
is on
        VM and the number of licenses is indicated with the LICenses
CLIENTS nnn
        statement in the DSMSERV OPT file on the server.  I assume there
is
        something similiar on an NT server.

        Jim Bohnsack
        Raytheon E-Systems

(MBS)[SMTP:Michael.Paolo AT MORTGAGESVCS DOT COM]
        >Sent:  Tuesday, February 10, 1998 9:09AM
        >To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        >
        >Please respond  to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        >
        >We have an NT Server with ADSM as the backup client. It has
three drives
        >C:, E: & F: both the C: & D: drive backup succesfully but drive
F: just