ADSM-L

Re: ADSM alternatives?

1998-02-10 09:28:09
Subject: Re: ADSM alternatives?
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:28:09 -0600
Way back in the beginning we looked at all the products you mentioned.  The
deciding factor in the end was the number of client platforms and server
platforms that ADSM offered and the versatility and flexibility of the
product.  The others couldn't even come close.  We are a large company with
almost every platform available somewhere in the company, and we didn't want
to be locked into a platform for the ADSM server because no one could say
with absolute certainty which platforms we'd be "favoring" in the next 5
years.   I've spoken to some of the other vendors over the years, ADSM still
comes out ahead so far.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 02/09/98 11:53:02 AM