ADSM-L

Re: NODENAME change..

1998-02-09 11:41:53
Subject: Re: NODENAME change..
From: "Moir,Betsy" <Betsy.Moir AT LN.SSW.ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:41:53 -0600
If you use "RENAME NODE" I don't believe ADSM will treat the next incremental
as a full backup.  But if you just change the node name in the options file
and register it as a new node on the server, then ADSM will treat it just
like a brand new node and do the full backup.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 02/09/98 10:25:46 AM