ADSM-L

ADSM V3, archives, and exclude lists

1998-02-08 21:53:14
Subject: ADSM V3, archives, and exclude lists
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:53:14 +1100
Hi,

Somewhere I got the impression that with the V3 clients, the
include-exclude lists would be honoured with archives, in addition to
backups.

However, we now have a number of V3 clients, all NT at this stage, and
we are still getting failures to access certain files when doing an
archive, when these files are specified with an EXCLUDE option in the
client options file.

Did I just imagine that this was going to work? Or am I doing something
wrong?

Trevor