ADSM-L

Re: ADSM not remembering user id and password -Reply

1998-02-06 23:05:55
Subject: Re: ADSM not remembering user id and password -Reply
From: rmf <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:05:55 -0500
the server still has to log into NDS using the userid and password that you
specify. Our servers log into NDS using a userid and password that are
created in NDS and <should> have admin rights to the server/volumes and if
your backing up NDS should have at least read rights to the objects. That's
why we station restrict our ADSM backup id to the internal IPX address of
the servers running the backups.