ADSM-L

ADSM ignoring drive?

1998-02-06 15:51:58
Subject: ADSM ignoring drive?
From: David Derk <derk AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:51:58 -0500
Christo,
If the command line 'dsmc incr' behaves differently than the schedule look at
the
schedule definition to see what is different.  Both of these functions use the
same
dsm.opt file so your problem is probably not in the opt file.

The schedule definition can be found in the schedule.log or by a 'query
schedule'
command.  Make sure you look at the options field of schedule because this is
where
you can override options specified in the client option file.

 David Derk