ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:07
I put a message on this list a while back about needing to reclaim when I only have a single tape transport in my 3570.  Thanks to all who told me how to do it using my AS/400's DASD.

Here's my latest problem.  We can only spare one gig of DASD and our tapes are five gig.  I did the process of MOVE DATA and it worked until the DASD pool filled up and then it stopped.  Then automatic migration kicked in and migrated out of DASD to a new tape.  Then I did another MOVE DATA on the same tape to get the rest of it.  I don't have the room to add another four gig.  Is there any other way I can do this automatically?

TIA
------=_NextPart_001_0013_01BD32F4.27C9FD80-- ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BD32F4.27C9FD80