ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-Exchange

1998-02-06 10:02:45
Subject: Re: ADSM-Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:02:45 -0500
Michele,

Keep in mind the ADSMConnect Agent For Microsoft Exchange Server is coming!
I am not allowed to disclose when it will be released.
We plan to support the latest level(s) of the Microsoft Exchange Server.
There will be some announcements early this year that will give more
information.
Thanks,

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development