ADSM-L

Re: ADSM not remembering user id and password

1998-02-05 19:40:33
Subject: Re: ADSM not remembering user id and password
From: rmf <finnell AT EROLS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:40:33 -0500
We've had similar problems in the past, the problem was related to station
restrictions on the userid. You can get that error if your userid cannot
login such as bad passwork in the nwuser parm, station restriction, login
restrictions, rights to that particular file server. What version of
netware are you running 4.X or 3.1X.
-Bob