ADSM-L

Re: URGENT: ADSM Version 3 Reclamation Problem (IX74458)

1998-02-05 11:01:33
Subject: Re: URGENT: ADSM Version 3 Reclamation Problem (IX74458)
From: David Cannon <cannon AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:01:33 -0500
>        Sorry to repost this, but I must be sure before we go on with
> our conversion this weekend.  Are the two problems below the same??

Yes, the two posts refer to the same problem.  The first was an early warning
to alert customers to the problem.  The second provided additional information
and announced the availability of updated servers  to temporarily avoid the
problem.   As mentioned in the second post, a future server update will allow
you to deal with any files that have been affected by the problem and will also
provide a permanent fix.

Dave Cannon
ADSM Development